Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to ask a question that has been asked 1000 times before, but after searching for hours, I can't find an exact answer, and the guy at my local parts department wasn't sure either. I am buying factory half doors tomorrow morning front and rear to add to my 2014 Rubicon that already has power locks and power/heated mirrors, and I just want to confirm a couple things.

I am buying the front and rear half door kit, as well as the interior panels, and uppers.

#1 To add power locks to it, I need to also buy the factory door harness for my powered 2014 wrangler front and rear. Correct name or part number? I will use this place of the one supplied in the kit. Then I also need to buy the actuators for each door. Correct name or part number? I will use this in place of the ones supplied in the kit. And that's it right? They mount the same, and installation is the same basically as the non powered half door stuff?

#2 To add power mirrors, I just need to buy powered/heated mirrors, then they will plug into the wiring harness I purchased above since it is for my jeep that currently has power mirrors? Is that it? Or am I completely wrong here?

I hate to sound like I know nothing, but I really don't, and am new to this Jeep, so I am trying to learn, and not make bad decisions. I haven't found a definitive answer online after hours on and off of Googling.

Thank you!
Mike

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Everything is ordered!!! Very excited. Front door kit and interior panels will be here in a couple days, and the rear doors are on back order so it'll be a little while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts