Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrecked my tj and bought an 2009JKU rubi. Hated to loose the tj but this will meet several of my needs better.
Have been in the JK site and from what I see its boring with more concern on cosmetics than tips and mod ideas.
Will miss all the ideas, this site saved me tons of $$ and was fun to read and I will miss posts from people like Jerry Bransford.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Hate to see you go! Sorry about the tj but im sure the jk will be good to you :) :wavey:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Promise us you'll be the one JKUR owner in the world who waves. We know you have arms

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
There is a few JKer's that wave here and it throws me everytime, as most don't. Now, all the CJ,YJ, and TJ's ALL wave....

·
Registered
205 Posts
I miss my TJ. I agree that most JKers don't wave -- I've almost given up on waving at other JKs for the simple fact that none of them seem to understand why I'm waving at them.

I wonder if, when TJs were first released, the biggest market was to first-time buyers who had no idea about the heritage and community of Jeep. When I bought my 2000 TJ, I at least understood the waving demands it came with. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts