Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a set of Quadratec Premium LED headlights (the JWS engineered ones) and fog lights. Spent a good hour aligning and adjusting. I set the kink/comma of the light 2" below center. Fogs set at 3" below their center. All done at 25' from wall. Do these patterns look good?

First is the Headlight low beam, then high beam, last is fogs. Just wondering if it can be improved or tweeked.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looks good to me. As long as you did the 25 feet back and measure them correctly should be good to go. That being said I did a just mind just a little bit more cuz I'm about to JW speaker fog lights and I didn't like the way they ran or I should say didn't run together.
Eads

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was going to add my low beams look like yours in the middle not quite even, I assume that's the way they're supposed to look. I would say yours has more of a cut off than my Speakers.
We're actually driving how does it look into the straight cut off on the beam oars and more open like a halogen?
Eads

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
The JW Speaker headlights have a very compact 'hot spot' on the middle of the beam. It's a little disappointing, but you eventually get used to it. You could probably spread them out horizontally just a little, but otherwise that's the pattern you get from the JWS headlights.

Compared to my other cars (2017 CX-5 with bi-LED projectors and 2019 A4 with HIDs), the JWS beam patterns leave a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info! They do light up the road rather awesome. The hot spot is a little weird for me, just hoping I get used to it.
I tried the H4 conversion lights before these and hated the pattern they gave off, actually went back to the original lights for a week before getting these

1 - 5 of 5 Posts