Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm buying an unlimited this year and don't want to get roped into paying for dumb stuff. I want the 3.73 with manual transmission. I'll be putting a 3" lift and 35s on it. Not through the dealer bc it's super expensive. Should I go with a sport and just get all the add ons or should I go for the Sahara and add ons. The matching paint is my preference.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Build both on Jeep.com and see which one works out best for you. This generally means whichever model allows you to get everything you want WITHOUT having to pay for features that you don't.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
If you're willing to order, build what you want and order it. Sahara's have a lot of features you might not want while you can build a Sport to your exact specs. I think you can get paint matched fenders and top in a Sport as an option but I might be wrong.

Even if you don't want to order, you can find one nearby on Jeep.com that matches what you want and have your local dealer do a trade. That's what I did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts