Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a thread a while back called "jump ready" and got a lot of helpful information, but would like some advise before I buy all these upgrades. My first post basically asked what I would need to be able to catch a foot of air or two without breaking. The way I worded it wasn't clear so let me rephrase

I will be doing fast paced offroading and would like to know what do I need at a minimum to perform like the video here:

http://youtu.be/3ZwMMlL-L_g

I would like to have the same capabilities, with the added protection if I were to get a bit of air. I am not looking to jump my jeep, but if it happens I want to be safe.

So far on the jeep I have:

-A Rock Krawler 3.5 inch Flex kit
-Fox Adjustable Reservoirs (piggyback in front)
-Coil retainers all around
-Krawl offroad driveshafts
-Weight taken off (light bumpers/no spare/no backseat)
-35inch MTRs
-Trail Dash

So what will be going on soon (thanks to tax returns) will be:

-Artec front axle assurance kit
-Teraflex limiting straps.
-Fox Air bumps
-LG1 Racing seats
-Transfer case exo skeleton

I have more plans, such as a roll cage and trans coolers, but I think that is the basics that I need to out out there. Yes, I am determined to use my jeep for this type of offroading so please don't advise me to sell it and buy a raptor. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
907 Posts
IMO.. Coil over set up with Adj res bypass......EVO the way to go

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMO.. Coil over set up with Adj res bypass......EVO the way to go
Lol in that case I might just go get a raptor. Haha. Coilovers would be ideal and if I could get all the money back I have put into my suspension I would probably go Evo coilovers. My question is more of a "I gotta work with what I got and what will make it the best it can be?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts