Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to post another one of those "hurr help me, I didn't read through the archives; what lift should I get" threads, but I am needing specific advice and confirmation. After almost a year of owning this Jeep, I've decided it's time to start pouring my hard earned money into it.

The first few items on an extremely long and extensive list of various parts and items are the AEV 2.5" DualSport lift and the ACE Rock Rails. Now, for the mean time until I can power through purchasing all these different mods, I was thinking about keeping the stock Rubicon Wheels/Tires with the 2.5" lift, and was wondering if there would be any problem with this, or I would need to buy anything in addition to the Lift Kit to properly install this?

In addition, does anybody have hear have experience with ACE Front and Rear Bumpers, with the light bar cutouts for the Rigid Light Bars? If so, what are your opinions on them?

Picture is random picture I had of my jeep on my computer.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Love my ACE stubby with Rigid lights, saving up for the rear.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love my ACE stubby with Rigid lights, saving up for the rear.
Did you get the 6", 10", or 20"?

I am planning on going absolutely ridiculous with lighting, eventually having a 20", 4 duallys, two 6", two 10", and a 50", all hooked up through an sPod and a Genesis DBK. trying to obtain a full 360 degree perimeter of light, or be able to maintain a selected sector of light.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The 20, this is a pic before it got dirty last weekend:

·
Registered
404 Posts
That light bar is many times brighter than the IPF headlights so it's pretty good. It is a mix of spot/flood so you get the advantages of both. I am installing some D2s this weekend for more side lighting.

The ACE products are great, Krawl OffRoad is the cheapest shipped price I have found to order them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That light bar is many times brighter than the IPF headlights so it's pretty good. It is a mix of spot/flood so you get the advantages of both. I am installing some D2s this weekend for more side lighting.

The ACE products are great, Krawl OffRoad is the cheapest shipped price I have found to order them.
Thanks for your help! I ordered the bumper and the sliders from KO, thanks for the heads up. Also, your webzone is awesome; there's a lot of good helpful content in there. I'm digging the Vette.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts