Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been thinking I would like to do an aev brute truck conversion on a Tj. Does anyone know who can install these kits. I am not a body man. I can turn wrenches but the bodywork is not for me. I know aev can install the kits just wondering if anyone else out there is doing them and what the prices are. I know the kit is just shy of $10000.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Well I have been thinking I would like to do an aev brute truck conversion on a Tj. Does anyone know who can install these kits. I am not a body man. I can turn wrenches but the bodywork is not for me. I know aev can install the kits just wondering if anyone else out there is doing them and what the prices are. I know the kit is just shy of $10000.
You yourself and a buddy. I don't know of any shops that will do if for a decent price. Check your 4x4 shops but keep in mind it's advertised as over 100 hours of work and shops generally charge custom work by the hour, depending on the shop of course

1 - 5 of 5 Posts