Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of AEV Bumpers that I am wanting to sell.

Very solid set with some light scratches here and there from daily use. Could look like new again if you want to do some touch ups, but look great as is. But if you are wanting some perfect condition bumpers I would suggest spending the $2500 and buying new.

These are priced accordingly for their shape. May come down a little if you drive to me to pick up. But may consider loading them up in my jeep and meeting up somewhere in the Dallas/FortWorth Metroplex. My zip is 76244

This DOES include the skid plate!

I know for a fact that I have misplaced one bolt, but it will not affect installing them.

$900obo

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Skid Plate

I have a set of AEV Bumpers that I am wanting to sell.

Very solid set with some light scratches here and there from daily use. Could look like new again if you want to do some touch ups, but look great as is. But if you are wanting some perfect condition bumpers I would suggest spending the $2500 and buying new.

These are priced accordingly for their shape. May come down a little if you drive to me to pick up. But may consider loading them up in my jeep and meeting up somewhere in the Dallas/FortWorth Metroplex. My zip is 76244

This DOES include the skid plate!

I know for a fact that I have misplaced one bolt, but it will not affect installing them.

$900obo
Will you sell just the skid plate?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Will u consider to sell just rear with shipping (i can send u label)?

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
that is a killer deal for sure. I would love that front bumper/skid combo but sure the shipping would be a pain in the arse.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to keep everything together for now. and would prefer not to ship at this time too.

I have a local that is interested, so I'll update if they sell.

thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sold the front bumper listed above. but I got another front bumper off a 2017 with no flaws. Only issue is it's missing 2 of the front bolts. and it's missing the cover where the winch goes.

I'm still going to ask the price for all. but now you are getting a perfect front bumper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts