Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be looking to sell my front and rear aev premium bumpers. No damage. Front would come with skid plate and winch plate. Rear includes carrier. $1200 a piece but maybe willing to work on price.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
If you are going to sell it for that much, we might as well be buying it retail. A slightly used front and rear bumper with no insurance..idk good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think its still silver but I maybe wrong. Let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
You guys need to stop stomping on his thread. His asking price is his asking price. if you think it's too high then either message him an offer or just ignore the post.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Where in Virginia? Any damage or mods done to the rear? Water tanks leak? $1200 is a bit more than I can swing after just having ordered a new diff last night, but interested.

I need to try and pick up a cheap generator tommorow, we're supposed to get pounded Sunday-Monday here in SoMD. If I come up with one and didn't get gouged to the point of an empty wallet, I'm interested.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm willing to work some. I just want to get enough to cover the other bumper I want. I'm still deciding on which one and if its worth in. They are both in great condition. Just a little dirty right now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just let me know. I'm in Newport news, va. Depending on where you are at we may be able to meet up halfway. I originally lived in central MD but stationed in VA right now.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just got back inside. Been running gutter hoses, and trimming trees all day to try and prep for the winds. I'm up at PAX, we're something like 3 hours apart. I'd only be interested in the rear, I'm not sure if you wanted to split them or not. I have a Warn Elite I just mounted to the front that I really like.

I'll probably end up sleeping on the couch for a bit as it is, but the most I can swing $900 cash in hand, and meeting half way assuming it's all there and in good shape. If it's too little, no worries, it's just all I can do right now with having just ordered the Detroit Diff.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Forked out a pretty penny yesterday for a generator (that I ended up not even needing), but better safe than sorry. Last year's flooded basement was enough. Still have the $900 for the rear if your interested, but really don't have more than that for sure now after springing for emergency preparedness. No rush, I'm typically only available Sunday's anyhow with any guarantee.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts