Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone purchased a 2012 AEV JkU? If so what did you pay and what was included? Test driving one today and want more info. Think I have a good idea on price but I figured I would ask my pals.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
What's included depends on what package - JK231, JK231S, or JK231R. Go here for AEV package prices: AEV Packages - add the package price to the JK invoice price to get a 'retail' price. Your actual deal may vary.

T

·
no retreat, no surrender
975 Posts
What I haven't been able to figure out... is why do the dealers charge you full price for the *add ons* (packages) like for instance, the AEV wheels, or bumpers or?...... but don't subtract the cost of the original equipment... :confused:

·
Registered
239 Posts
What I haven't been able to figure out... is why do the dealers charge you full price for the *add ons* (packages) like for instance, the AEV wheels, or bumpers or?...... but don't subtract the cost of the original equipment... :confused:
Hmmm. I never thought of that. That's a dang good question!

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Shocking!

It's as if it's not in their financial interest to provide you with the absolute best price possible. As if they make more money by selling you the vehicle at a higher price . . . . :whistling:

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
The AEV package prices from AEV include 'credit' for the OEM take-offs. I ASSuME that's the same for dealers, as well.

T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts