Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am gauging interest in the front and rear AEV bumpers off of my 2012 Call Of Duty MW3. I will be replacing my bumpers within a few weeks so I thought I would see if anyone here was interested. I live in SE Ohio but sometimes travel to other parts of OH, WV, KY, and TN for work. So we may be able to set up at least a partial delivery. However, I will not ship them.

This combination would cost a little over $3,300 new. Here is your chance to pick up a used set in very good condition for half of that. I am asking $1,650 OBO.

• AEV Premium Tubeless front bumper with winch mount and skid plate: All mounting hardware included. It will not come with fog lights because I will be using those on my new bumper. However, I do have a set of lights to mount on top of the bumper that I will include (minus the actual mounts which you can get new for $42 a pair).

• AEV rear bumper with Heavy Duty tire Carrier (This bumper is the version without the water tanks): All mounting hardware included. I will also include a NIB set of AEV bushings to mount the tire carrier. In addition I will include a mast mounted brake light and IPF backup/ flood light.

Thank you for looking,
Call Of Duty MW3

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interested in the rear bumper and tire carrier. Sending you a pm now.
$1100.00 For the rear bumper and heavy duty tire carrier including everything listed with it above.

I could be interested in the front bumper... how much for each separately?
$650.00 For the front bumper including everything listed with it above.

I apologize I have been busy for the last couple of days. Yes I will sell the bumpers separately. Currently the bumpers are still on my jeep I have been busy and have not had a chance to put my new bumpers on yet. I could probably have them off by next weekend. I will PM both of you.

Thank you for looking

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is the front bumper still available ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts