Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ,I lifted my jeep with pro comp 2.5 + 3/4 front spacer to level, total was about 3" in front, when I had alignment done it only had 2 1/4 deg, it drove ok , but if you hit bump in road steering wheel would shake, not enough castor, also now that its lifted , when you hit bump front has big jarring effect on chassis because front 4 bars are going up on angle, so now comes aev front 4 bar relocation kit , it moves front 4 bars in down angle, got my 4.5 degree castor back, no more shake in wheel, and all I can say about ride now is " WOW " it ride so nice no more jarring the frame , best 99.00 dollars I have spent, I use my jeep about 85% on road , so ride is also important, you do lose a little clearance of bottom arm to ground , if you are rock climber this might effect you, but four me it dose not mater. :punk:

Attachments

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Glad this solution worked out for you. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I use that kit too and do a lot of rocks I'm Moab. Hasn't caused any problems. The drivability is amazing.

These brackets are adjustable for several lift heights and are used with any brand of lift.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Every time I see these I think "How to make your short arm lift behave like a long arm." It's a clever idea and much more economical that adjustable control arms all around. I have seen these come up a bit lately and have been reading on them some - all part of some grand conspiracy?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts