Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a black 2015 JKU Sport S and I am looking to buy wheels to replace the Moab style silver wheels on it.I cant decide whether I want the black textured or the argent color. Anyone have these that I could see and how about the textured. Is it real rough or smooth texture. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
22,092 Posts
aev forum has a lot of aev wheel photos every size tire and color of jeep.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Argent:

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
have a black 2015 JKU Sport S and I am looking to buy wheels to replace the Moab style silver wheels on it.I cant decide whether I want the black textured or the argent color. Anyone have these that I could see and how about the textured. Is it real rough or smooth texture. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have Black Texture. They tend to collect dirt in the crevices.(Sp?)
They were such a good deal I couldn't be bothered, but given the choice I wouldn't choose the black texture. Mine also seem to be a heavier texture than most i've seen. I don't know if they were a short run or what, but I don't see my heavy texture as an option. The MOPAR ones I've seen are just barely textured. Maybe MOPAR gave AEV a different spec, I don't know.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the Matte Black (textured) rims. These are by far the easiest to clean and keep clean. Below are the details.

AEV Coatings: Primer, powdercoat, clear topcoat

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
I like how they come in two colors, both silver (argent is french for silver) :)

Besides black, that is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts