Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
▄▌ee▐▀
1,791 Posts
Heres the image OP tried to post

I believe the only way to get that sticker is pay to have AEV build your Jeep

Per AEVs website....
"When you purchase a genuine AEV vehicle you
gain access to exclusive options not available
to other buyers. Windshield and cowl decals
along with the chrome AEV tailgate badge tell
passers-by that you've invested in a vehicle
that's been outfitted by the best"

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hope ur not saying that u r thinking of putting an AEV sticker on...unless u do have AEV parts installed!
Here is a pic of my windshield decal. Rubicon Express lift.
Troy
Btw, if u can't find it, email aev.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
The only way to get the windshield AEV sticker is to buy an AEV vehicle and I don't just mean parts but a Factory AEV vehicle. They are very particular about that. I was in their R&D shop yesterday and I just freaking drool.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Clearly he is. But don't do it if you have zero AEV parts, for your own good. It would be silly.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
As stated above, the only way to get the AEV windshield sticker is to have AEV build your Jeep.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I have the sticker... It might be a bit more expensive than you think but worth every penny!
living close to the AEV R&D I get to drool over those all the time. If I were to win the lotto I would have me a Brute with 6.4. Workmanship and materials really are top notch.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
living close to the AEV R&D I get to drool over those all the time. If I were to win the lotto I would have me a Brute with 6.4. Workmanship and materials really are top notch.
Only thing I would do different is a Hemi or a supercharger. Well.. that's BS, i'm thinking about a snorkel, CB, the gas carrier, exhaust spacers, and the list goes on....:facepalm:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
AEV is very particular about their "brand image". If it says AEV on it, it has to look like an AEV Jeep. The most important part of that AEV look is the AEV bumpers. You can have a lot of AEV parts on your Jeep, but if it doesn't have the AEV bumpers it doesn't look like an AEV Jeep, and you don't get the AEV windshield sticker.

Case in point, ... my Jeep. It has a 6.4 Hemi, AEV 3.5" suspension, AEV wheels, and AEV hood, which is a total of $36,000 worth of AEV parts, all installed by AEV at their facility. But, no windshield sticker because it doesn't look like an AEV Jeep. I didn't want their bumpers, and I'm actually fine with not having the AEV branding on my Jeep. They are VERY particular about their brand image though.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
AEV is very particular about their "brand image". If it says AEV on it, it has to look like an AEV Jeep. The most important part of that AEV look is the AEV bumpers. You can have a lot of AEV parts on your Jeep, but if it doesn't have the AEV bumpers it doesn't look like an AEV Jeep, and you don't get the AEV windshield sticker.

Case in point, ... my Jeep. It has a 6.4 Hemi, AEV 3.5" suspension, AEV wheels, and AEV hood, which is a total of $36,000 worth of AEV parts, all installed by AEV at their facility. But, no windshield sticker because it doesn't look like an AEV Jeep. I didn't want their bumpers, and I'm actually fine with not having the AEV branding on my Jeep. They are VERY particular about their brand image though.

hey will that chirp the tires....at 50mph lol.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

Nice!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts