Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I’m hoping some of you can help me with visuals.

I’m considering tire carriers (front runners: AEV and Teraflex) and am wondering how well the AEV product mates with the OEM rear bumper.

Thanks!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hey folks, I’m hoping some of you can help me with visuals. I’m considering tire carriers (front runners: AEV and Teraflex) and am wondering how well the AEV product mates with the OEM rear bumper. Thanks!
Hey man, just clicking around and came across this and see that nobody responded. I just did the same 3.5" AEV and the tire carrier on my OEM bumper. It fits, integrates with the tailgate, moves as one piece with the gate when opened/closed and IMO is a rather awesome component. Very sturdy and not a peep. Tires are Milestar Patagonia MT 315x70x17. Hope that helps if you are still looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, just clicking around and came across this and see that nobody responded. I just did the same 3.5" AEV and the tire carrier on my OEM bumper. It fits, integrates with the tailgate, moves as one piece with the gate when opened/closed and IMO is a rather awesome component. Very sturdy and not a peep. Tires are Milestar Patagonia MT 315x70x17. Hope that helps if you are still looking.
Thanks. That does help. You’ve got the hard rock bumper while I’ve got the standard plastic, but your pics help me visualize how it might work out for me.

Thanks!

Reactions: HardRockRube
1 - 3 of 3 Posts