Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I just ordered a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited in Anvil with the painted top. I'm thinking of getting the Pintler wheels and I'm not sure which would look better the argent or the silver. Any have this combo and willing to share pics?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I would vote argent. Anything but black since there are 11 bajillion Jeeps with black wheels out there.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
It really depends on the look you want. The silver makes the rims pop more where the Argent (my preference) makes them more subdued but not totally blacked out so the rim features don't get lost as much as with black.

Anvil is neither light nor dark so I think the Argent wheels would look better. It's a long held question with no wrong answer. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. My jeep shipped from the factory this week and I just ordered the AEV Pintler wheels in argent matched with Nitto G2's.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Nice. Be sure to post pics when you have the new tires and rims installed. What size tires did you get?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts