Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

What looks better with a white unlimited?

• Silver Savegres

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Silver Pintlers

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Argent Pintlers

Votes: 44 68.8%
  • Stock Rubicon rims.

Votes: 13 20.3%
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am color blind and have no color coordination ability what so ever so what looks better on a white jeep between these 3 wheels? I like them all equally just curious what others think.

·
Registered
130 Posts
If there was an Argent Savegre on the poll then that would be my choice but given the parameters, I vote for the Argent Pintlers.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I'd say the argent Pintlers, but I'm biased since I have a set myself.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I expected to say argent without giving it much thought, but in those three pictures I honestly like the middle one the best. I think in real life I'd probably vote the argent, but maybe not.

Ok, I keep scrolling back up to look. Based only on those photos (and nothing else) I like the silver Pintlers the best.

·
Registered
355 Posts
With the silver and some Plastidip, you can have both depending on your mood.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I would vote argent... Savegres would be my first choice.

·
Super Moderator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tend to like the Savegres but they are 6 lbs heavier per whee 25.5 vs 31.5 lbs, not that that is the huge but may play a roll in deciding which ones to get.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Funny name for a color 'Argent', which means light silver tincture...

·
Super Moderator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Billet with argent

I see a lot of that combo locally. rarely have I seen White with silver which has me thinking might be good to be different or on the other hand it is because it looks funny lol.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
If you want to be different don't buy Pintlers...or Savegres for that matter.

·
Super Moderator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you want to be different don't buy Pintlers...or Savegres for that matter.
They are my 2 favorite wheels so going to be one or the other just not sure which or which color. Originally was set on the Pintlers but the Savegres are really growing on me. Lots of people don't like AEV but they started right down the street from me and I personally think they look good. Just not sure which ones lol.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
They are nice wheels, sure. You said yourself you see a lot of them locally. I don't personally get the appeal of them but its your rig and your money. You said you have a white Jeep. My personal advice would be to get the wheel you like the best, and paint it white. ;) I have white wheels on a white Jeep so I'm a little biased. I get a lot of compliments on it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts