Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Wow. Beautiful Jeep! I'm very happy for you both! I'm afraid my situation is not so good, as I believe I just missed the cutoff. I ordered mine on August 17, got the VIN fairly quickly, but was just told last week that the factory is now shut down and no Wranglers are being moved. Our dealer tells me they check every day but the factory isn't telling them when they will start back up and when or if we will see our jeep. Original estimate was the same (2-4 months), but now they are saying..good luck lol..
Anyway, I don't mean to rain on your parade. I am sincerely happy for you. I am at the same point in life, and my wife and I decided to buy a Jeep just because we deserve it and we're not getting any younger. :)
My wife and I are close to the same situation, tentatively both of us are retiring the same day, Friday June 3rd, 2022 and wanted a new Wrangler before retirement.. Looking back, I guess I really lucked out by ordering my new Jeep back in mid March.. Took delivery in a timely manner too, just 22 days, but I live 2 hours South of the plant.. We love ours... I screwed up and missed in error ordering the LED headlights, but in process of replacing all those with OE LED's... The only thing I sort of wished I'd ordered was the upgraded leather seat "diamond" pattern option..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts