Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my built 1 ton Jeepster Commando about 12 years ago due to life. Well a buddy found it online and said if I was not going to pick it up he wanted to grab it. So I went and checked it out. Well all my good stuff is gone but I have my baby back home. Be fun to build it back up with my daughters.

IMG_20191215_094400773_HDR by ronfasano, on Flickr

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice!!!! Congrats on the recovery of a lost friend!!!! I wish I could find where my glass body buggy is from the mid 80ies. With the help of a friend who was a genius it was wheel standing kick in the buttox. I still recall the plate number on it even. Guess I could inquire with the powers that be and try to find it.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I too lost a vehicle due to “life” never got it back. Very happy for you!:drinks:

Reactions: 6D9

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Making a bit of headway on the Jeepster. Sold the 700r4 that came with it. Picked up a 4L80E and a Dana 300 for it. Also picked up a set of Solid Industries HP Dana 60's.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I've only ever seen Jeepsters set up as cruisers, @6D9. That rig is sweet!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nice Rig! Life is good!! I like to think that at times what goes around comes around, enjoy you’re time with you’re daughters, and if you ever head to Prairie city for a test-n-tune let me know I’d love to check out your rig.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I have been through a few Commando’s over the years, and I miss them them all. Go build some more memories, round two will be the best ever, for all of you.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice Rig! Life is good!! I like to think that at times what goes around comes around, enjoy you’re time with you’re daughters, and if you ever head to Prairie city for a test-n-tune let me know I’d love to check out your rig.

For sure sound like a plan! I still have the TJ too. Lets get a Slickrock or Rubicon trip in this year.

·
Registered
419 Posts

For sure sound like a plan! I still have the TJ too. Lets get a Slickrock or Rubicon trip in this year.
. That sounds great! Always can use new wheeling buddies, I can hit the Con on almost any weekend Slip Rocks another story. But definitely on my bucket list. Will touch bases when the weather gets better?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
. That sounds great! Always can use new wheeling buddies, I can hit the Con on almost any weekend Slip Rocks another story. But definitely on my bucket list. Will touch bases when the weather gets better?

Sounds good to me 👍

1 - 14 of 14 Posts