Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all first post on here, so don't judge me too hard. I need some help with sway bars disconnects I got them in package deal but not sure how they go on, it's the small bracket on them that has me scratching my head. The guy I bought them from said they came off an 88 yj , he wasn't sure how they were mounted. I was hoping some one on here had them, or knew how they went. I'll included pictures. My Jeep is a 92 yj if that makes a difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey y'all first post on here, so don't judge me too hard. I need some help with sway bars disconnects I got them in package deal but not sure how they go on, it's the small bracket on them that has me scratching my head. The guy I bought them from said they came off an 88 yj , he wasn't sure how they were mounted. I was hoping some one on here had them, or knew how they went. I'll included pictures. My Jeep is a 92 yj if that makes a difference.

That looks really strange to me. The stock unbolt plate has a stud coming off (IIRC), so perhaps you can use those without the small bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 2 of 2 Posts