Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

after pics

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  landi jeep 
#1 ·
my rig after the install of front and rear bumpers

pavement ends front

body armor rear

I'm really happy with how both turned out for $ invested. Next up is Engo winch.

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks everyone!

I agree the front is a bit too plain jane. I think with a winch, it should be fine.

how much did they cost? I like the rather simple, functional look. Nice.
186 shipped for the front, 300 shipped for the rear, and about 63 for the rear hitch with harness.

I like the rear a lot, but agree with n3tfury, the front seems to be missing something. The winch will help. Nice job and I really really like that rear bumper
Ill be ordering a winch once I get the cc bills paid for this month :banghead:

Should i go with black shackles for the rear bumper? same as front? or no shackles?

#11 ·
Thank you. I just finished the install yesterday after work. Compared to the front bumper; the rear bumper is a piece of cake. My dad has been driving my jeep for past two weeks because they are in town visitng. Ill let you know once I get to drive the jeep my self.

The weight of the front bumper is nearly close to stock. The oem rear bumper is really light, and the body armor bumper is about 60#. I love my tires, but I will upgrade to the same red letter in 35s once this set wears out or I get a decent offer :cool:

the new rear bumper makes the wide look better. the tires are 33x12.5

are you in the medical field? PACU??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.