Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a 2010 wrangler with the infinity sound system in it and I would like to put my kenwood dnx691hd radio in. I did order a wire harness and wired everything up but I am getting no sound from it. I believe this is because my stock amp is not turning on but I could be wrong. Anyway my question is how do I get the amp to turn on? Which wire would be the power wire from the factory harness and where do I have to connect that wire to my radio? Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hi guys, I have a 2010 wrangler with the infinity sound system in it and I would like to put my kenwood dnx691hd radio in. I did order a wire harness and wired everything up but I am getting no sound from it. I believe this is because my stock amp is not turning on but I could be wrong. Anyway my question is how do I get the amp to turn on? Which wire would be the power wire from the factory harness and where do I have to connect that wire to my radio? Thanks everyone
kenwood blue with white tracer to solid blue on the harness. Really should get a PAC rc4 module. Makes it all so simple.
http://www.pac-audio.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=1116

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Nothing happened when I ran those wires together I still get no sound but the radio is on.
not saying it will fix it. The stick radio runs through the can bus. Need a interface to make it think the stock is there. There is a post somewhere where a bypass was found. But the blue/white is the power toggle for amp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts