Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my Jeep in earlier today to have it maintenance and I just now called the shop to find that something is wrong with it, quite possibly underneath the body, but it's supposedly stumped the mechanics. And they just had to be closed on the weekends :banghead: . I will hear a call from them come Monday sometime to let me know the damage. I want to say it's because of my front or rear axles. Or quite possibly the heavily damaged from diff cover. Crossing my fingers the damage isn't extensive.

·
Registered
595 Posts
So I took my Jeep in earlier today to have it maintenance and I just now called the shop to find that something is wrong with it, quite possibly underneath the body, but it's supposedly stumped the mechanics. And they just had to be closed on the weekends :banghead: . I will hear a call from them come Monday sometime to let me know the damage. I want to say it's because of my front or rear axles. Or quite possibly the heavily damaged from diff cover. Crossing my fingers the damage isn't extensive.
Wow you just can't catch a break. Keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I can't. Told David the universe doesn't want me to have a vehicle anymore lol. And I found out I could rent a vehicle, but it'd be only at a discounted rate, which is good, but still paying out of pocket. Maybe I need two Jeeps?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts