Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 2012 Jeep Wrangler into the dealership to get the airbag recall taking care of and supposedly it was fixed. Mind you I have had my Wrangler since March of 2017 and never had the airbag light come on at all I take it to the dealership tell them don't touch anything at all just fix the airbag recall within 30 days of them supposedly fixing it my light is intermittently coming on and off constantly I called they said it's a very very faint chance it was something that they did and it's probably an issue let them look at it and I'll tell me how much it will cost to fix which I think is total BS so does anyone else know how to turn off the airbag light I have tried wiggling the connections under the seats but I don't know what else to do any advice would be helpful thank you in advance

·
Registered
425 Posts
The only way to turn off the airbag light is to fix the issue that is causing it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So in essence I'm stuck carrying it back to the dealership and trying to trust them not the screw with anything else correct?

·
WF approved Offical Jeep Account.
1,567 Posts
Hi @darwinsti,

Please send us a private message if you would like additional support while in service at your Jeep dealer.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts