Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out in my 2013 jk yesterday and the ac was blowing hot air and the ac light on the deluxe system blinked and shut off. Now it was 97 here in south Florida !!!! So when I got to where I was going and did some four wheeling and pulled a palm tree out of the trail,I shut the jeep off for a bit and then turned it back on and the ac was working again, could it be the thermostat?? Gremlins??
Any ideas what I should look at ???
Thanks guys

·
Registered
32 Posts
Went out in my 2013 jk yesterday and the ac was blowing hot air and the ac light on the deluxe system blinked and shut off. Now it was 97 here in south Florida !!!! So when I got to where I was going and did some four wheeling and pulled a palm tree out of the trail,I shut the jeep off for a bit and then turned it back on and the ac was working again, could it be the thermostat?? Gremlins??

Any ideas what I should look at ???

Thanks guys

I think it’s the blend door stuck on the hot side.
My jeep did it the other day and was stuck on the cold side after changing my battery out. It ended up fixing itself after a few startups. If the light on the rear defrost control is flashing when you turn on the key or startup it’s either one of the actuators for blend or vent to floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts