Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi evreyone

Im looking for airaid intake and borla singel catback with jet chip stage 2

I wanna ask if i but all this how much hp and tq i get

image-2949694440.jpg

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I've got the Mopar CAI and exhaust on my '13. It seems to have a bit more torque from 2000-4000 RPM at part throttle, you can accelerate pretty well without kicking down a gear. Honks nice too when you're on it hard.

My '12 was somewhat of a turd in comparison (was stock), the only difference otherwise was a 6-speed in the '12 while the '13 is an auto.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Agreed with the above posts...

IMHO, Borla's single outlet catback is arguably one of the best catbacks for the money. Borla's research, testing, design and metal quality, not to mention the Million Mile Warranty, is why I purchase their catbacks for my Jeeps.

I had one on my old TJ and it sounded great! You get the illusion that you are gaining some performance benefits (you're not), but that's just because of the nicer tone and the bark of the exhaust. It's worth it for me just for the ear candy.

However, re-reading your original post, I'd say adding a CAI, Borla Catback, and a programable chip/tune should give you minimal (<10-15 hp/tq) increases, provided the tune was done correctly. The chip/tune will give you the most benefit. Generally speaking, this is about all you'll get out of a non-high performance NA engine...

I'll add one to my '14, just b/c I like ear candy.:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts