1 - 20 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Reactions: ChuffHugginLoognat

·
Super Moderator
7,685 Posts
Me six.. I have a feeling the airbag is an issue in my 2016 Rubicon and they haven't listed it yet because they have a bit more time before they have to legally list it???

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
NHTSA.gov

This is a more complete way to search for all recalls, not just the airbag.
Still okay....

0 Recalls
associated with this VIN

What if my car isn't recalled now? Could it be recalled later?

Yes. Whether a manufacturer independently conducts a safety recall or NHTSA orders one, the manufacturer must file a public report describing the safety-related defect or noncompliance. Manufacturers are also required to notify owners by mail within 60 days of notifying NHTSA of a recall decision.

·
Registered
430 Posts
My lexus gx460 was part of the recall and it was known at the time of purchase. It was a 2013 and purchased in 2016.

My 2015 jku sport is showing up with no recalls, but man, I hope its not part of it, it took almost a year for my lexus to get its recall fixed because they had to do it based upon year and zones in the U.S. where the truck was located.

on www.nhtsa.gov/recalls -- mine comes back with 0 recalls associated with the VIN.
I guess is the system even updated with effected VINS yet?

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Isn't this old news? Or did they expand the recall.

Mine is clear.

·
Super Moderator
22,875 Posts
I have checked the vin's of my last 4 jks and nada on any recalls. Seems odd 13, 14, 16 and 18 no recalls ever

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Isn't this old news? Or did they expand the recall.

Mine is clear.
The article is dated 1-10-2019. I agree with you with it being old news. I also thought it was mostly right hand drive jeeps. I was also thinking it had something to do with who lived in the more humid areas getting it done first. Too much confusion going on here. :atomic:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I took my 16' in for the rear main seal and the s76 recall was listed on mine. They completed the rewiring in about 2 hours and now its waiting the rear main seal. They said it was backordered with no eta, but they found one and it should be in Monday.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I took my 16' in for the rear main seal and the s76 recall was listed on mine. They completed the rewiring in about 2 hours and now its waiting the rear main seal. They said it was backordered with no eta, but they found one and it should be in Monday.
Was your listed on the recall pages?

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
Mine not listed

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
When talking about airbag recalls, does that also mean getting rid of your first wife?

1 - 20 of 468 Posts