Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to order some new springs for my 89 YJ. I need some help on best ones to buy. Will be mostly on road but will play when I get the chance. I will start with what i have changed so I can get the best springs. I will be putting in a 5.3L v8 with a 4L60E tranny. I also have dana 44HP front and dana 60 rear out of a 79 f250. And i will be doing a SOA lift.

I need springs, bushings, u-bolts, and possible some perches. Mine were all pretty well rusted up. Also in put on shackles would help.

·
Supporting Member
2,831 Posts
I am ready to order some new springs for my 89 YJ. I need some help on best ones to buy. Will be mostly on road but will play when I get the chance. I will start with what i have changed so I can get the best springs. I will be putting in a 5.3L v8 with a 4L60E tranny. I also have dana 44HP front and dana 60 rear out of a 79 f250. And i will be doing a SOA lift. I need springs, bushings, u-bolts, and possible some perches. Mine were all pretty well rusted up. Also in put on shackles would help.
Alcan has a form to fill out. You'll really want to get your jeep weighed and weigh all your stuff you'll have on the jeep ect

1 - 2 of 2 Posts