Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked in the Rancho thread, but wanted to gather an overall consensus as well. Are you guys getting an alignment after installing a lift or is there much that can even be adjusted without adjustable track bars etc...? My rig drives pretty well and will hold straight down the road with no hands on the wheel. I did have some axle shift both front and rear, but am reading here on the forums it really is not a big deal. In the past with all my vehicles whenever I messed with anything suspension related I always did an alignment. I'm seeing/ reading here that may be a little different with a small lift on the Jeep. What are your thoughts? I appreciate any input!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I added tires after the lift, so I had them check alignment when the tires were installed. Even though there is not much to adjust on the JK (I think caster and toe) I always get alignment checked to at least know where everything is.

I am pretty sure I ran across a post on here at some point how to check your own alignment. It was pretty good info and easy enough to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts