Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a 3" Teraflex sport lift on a used 2014 JKU with 20k miles.

Noticed the toe alignment was visually off, so I did the best I could with a tape measure. Never could get it feeling right, or maybe it was in my head so I just took it to a local tire shop and paid the $60 bucks.

The alignment was done on a Hunter HawkEye Elite machine that was two weeks old.

I know nothing about what I should be seeing on the results sheet except green = good, red = we did our best :puke:. It does seem to handle better and doesn't pull to the right anymore. Not to mention the steering wheel is centered again...

What do you think about the results, anything to be concerned with?

Thrust angle a big deal?

·
Commercial Member
2,223 Posts
Toe looks good now. Camber seems a little low bit if it drives well and feels good on the highway then leave it...better pinion angle with camber at 4. Thrust angle is bad. Need to center the axle.
@kjeeper10

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toe looks good now. Camber seems a little low bit if it drives well and feels good on the highway then leave it...better pinion angle with camber at 4. Thrust angle is bad. Need to center the axle.
@kjeeper10

Hey! thanks for the reply. I'm ordering the adjustable rear track-bar to fix the rear center. Guess I should of done this before getting the alignment lol.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll try to measure it in the morning. Doesn't seem like much according to the chart, but I'm not sure what the graph at the bottom represents.

Is the arrow center of the vehicle and the axle needs shifted right?

If that's the case then I think I can use the middle or lower hole to shift it a bit.

·
Commercial Member
2,223 Posts
I'd just use a tape measure and see how much it's off, measuring off the frame.

If you're gonna get a adjustable, look at the SL...dirt cheap but not made cheap. Good joints, and right at $100.

·
Super Moderator
14,586 Posts
I'll try to measure it in the morning. Doesn't seem like much according to the chart, but I'm not sure what the graph at the bottom represents.

Is the arrow center of the vehicle and the axle needs shifted right?

If that's the case then I think I can use the middle or lower hole to shift it a bit.

Yes, using the lower hole will bring you much closer to "square". No worries, correcting the rear will not effect the front which looks great!

If you do decide you need the rear bar, I get it, some of us with severe OCD can't just let it be... A number of us chose the Superlift rear track bar for its excellent value and premium Dual Durometer bushings.

Superlift Suspension 5771 - Superlift Re-Flex Adjustable Rear Track Bar for 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK with 2-6" Lift - Quadratec

1 - 9 of 9 Posts