Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a believer!

First deep snow since new Jeep of two weeks ago (2013 Wrangler). Day started with me watching two cars stuck on the ice thru window. Still new to the Jeep world and unsure of what the Jeep can or cannot do, but after watching the kids attempt to dig themselves out for an hour - I drove out.

I was totally amazed and although I have previously owned a Pathfinder and Sorento, they never would have done the job. Snow was deep, but I had both cars pulled out in no time. And, since the dogs were already in the car we went cruising for a few hours out in the country where the plows hadn't reached yet.

It's only a stock Sport model, but it is a beast compared to anything else I've owned. The only shocking thing is the number of people in cars without the same traction flying by, or pissed off behind me when I won't drive faster.

W.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
It's a blast isn't it, there's never really a need to go fast in a jeep. Winter driving is only half the fun. Just wait until you get the top and doors off for the first time. Then you'll really realize why the jeep is the best all around winter/summer vehicle. They are simply amazing actually. I really wouldn't want to drive anything else.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeep wave in effect in Gatineau Quebec area!

Only had my Jeep for two weeks, so pardon the newbie enthusiasm.

While out in the snow for the last two days, I have run across lots of Jeeps of all ages and types. Only the Wranglers or older TJ/CJs wave back.

The Cherokees, Liberty's, Compass, Patriots, and others don't get it.

Loving the wave ... really starting to feel like a cult member now!

W.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have run across lots of Jeeps of all ages and types. Only the Wranglers or older TJ/CJs wave back.

The Cherokees, Liberty's, Compass, Patriots, and others don't get it.

Loving the wave ... really starting to feel like a cult member now!

W.
I only wave to wranglers now since the others don't wave back. Plus a liberty threw up a rock that cracked my windshield. It was the last time I waved to another "jeep"

-sass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts