Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went down to some gravel pits in blue hill today and my buddy is his F350 7.3 diesel tried to climb a hill to prove his truck was better then my jeep...well he got almost halfway, then i told him to move his piece of crap and tried to climb it. The first try...got further but thought i could get further...so we tried 2 more times then the girl in the passenger seat asked to be let out..(i should have taken that as a sign) but hell i could climb it...so try 4 almost made it about 2 feet short, so come down and say one last try..that is where it all went to hell in a handbasket. got to the top! BUT didnt have the balls to get over the top and she started goin down and sliding right...and i was just along for the ride in the sand. the right rear tire sunk in and i watched the front end lift off the ground and saw people start running towards me. but it came to a stop, extra body weight was placed on the up hill side and we backed and pushed her back down... dont know how i would have explained that one to the mother... but i can say a cigarette has never tasted so good.

just a hint...jeeps are not great hill climbing vehicles BUT they can go further then fords and a nissan fronteir with mud terrains.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
:eek: Sounds like you had quite a ride... But at least you kept the rubber side down. I wasn't quite so lucky the first time I didn't make a hill in my 8 month old Rubicon!!!!:eek: Glad to hear that you didn't roll and everyone is alright. Let us know when you get the seat cover out of your nether region completely...;) :D :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://community.webshots.com/album/548999461dLbNPa

here is links to pics of today just sittin in the parking lot...wont be doing any climbing for a while...and ps there werent any seat covers but the vinyl seats made it easy to clean up after i shat myself haha...more pics coming once i can get ahold of my buddy.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Hell man that sounds like fun. :D Personally I myself like to stick to the rocks so I stay out of the dunes and such. But I know what you mean about the pucker factor all of a sudden.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
mmasuperman12 said:
... dont know how i would have explained that one to the mother...
there are some things we don't want to know...trust me

unless, Momma likes to wheel, too :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
firstaidTJ said:
there are some things we don't want to know...trust me

unless, Momma likes to wheel, too :D
yeah momma doesnt like me wheeling when i am to broke to fix broken things while in college but summer is almost here so she cant say anything but i think she would have had a few choice words if i called her while she was on vacation in florida to tell her that i rolled it. but hey what she doesnt know wont hurt her.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
mmasuperman12 said:
but i think she would have had a few choice words if i called her while she was on vacation in florida to tell her that i rolled it. but hey what she doesnt know wont hurt her.
HA, Yeah, I can just see it. "Uh, no mom. Don't you remember that the windshield and frame were always bent and broken? And yeah, the fender and door were crumpled since the day I bought it" :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts