Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my Wrangler and am looking to sell the Alpine i207-WRA unit I installed. This unit is only a couple months old and includes all of the original accessories, harnesses, packaging, and documentation.

The unit itself is in mint condition with no damage to the headunit and no scratches or dings on the screen. All of the accessories are in mint condition as well.

I did add a MicroBypass parking brake bypass to the main harness so that menus and Apple CarPlay / Android Auto can be used while in motion. The bypass was spliced in, soldered, heatshrinked and the harness was rewrapped.

I have attached a few pictures of the unit right before I factory reset it and took it out. I will take some pictures of all the included accessories over the next couple of days.

I am looking for $850 which I think is pretty fair considering these go for $1k and the unit is essentially brand new. Payment through PayPal and I will be shipping via UPS to the CONUS only. I will ship UPS ground for free, if you would like it faster, buyer pays the difference. I am located in CT.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Does it come w/ the Maestro unit and XM/ Sirius Radio adapter?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It comes with all of the original accessories - that includes the Meastro unit. The Sirius sat radio adapter is an add-on which I do not have.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Anywhere close to Northeast CT? Putnam area?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts