Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During my discussion over the spec sheet and the 430N system, I made mention that I would have like the upgraded Alpine speakers. The salesman said that it had the Alpine speakers in it and that the Alpine label is the only thing that makes it an "upgrade". I don't know enough about stereo systems and wanted to know what you all thought?

Thanks!

·
Registered
370 Posts
And that, boys and girls, is the reality check on car dealerships. Salesmen will say ANYTHING to get a signature.

Now, there are some things where that logic bears truth, but it's sad that salespeople use it as a crutch just to try and close a deal.

Reactions: jmount78

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
True. Well kind-of. The Alpine upgrade includes the amp, and more/better Alpine speakers.

However, you still start out with Alpine speakers.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Just look for a large sub in the middle of the back storage area if you don't see it you don't have the alpine upgrade. And it is a HUGE difference over the base system with or without the touch screen head unit. Also worth noting is it is not easy to "upgrade" to the alpine system afterward.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts