Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking for this part for the Altitude edition. It is called "Instrument Panel - APPLIQUE, Instrument Panel."

Here's a test VIN if you need one: 1C4HJWEGXEL292075

Is the part number, 5RL10LW2AA?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Benny. Can you confirm the rest are for the Altitude edition? The quantity I listed is for an Unlimited.

Bezel, Release Handle, Left - 5RJ83LW2AA (Qty 2)
Bezel, Release Handle, Right - 5RJ82LW2AA (Qty 2)
Outlet-Air Conditioning & Heater - 5LF871X9AA (Qty 4)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Benny,

I just got parts in from other dealer. Most parts were correct. However, the part numbers 1RE66JSLAD and 1RE67JSLAD (2 of each) were not colored in black ivory. Rather, they were silverish metallic, like the trim pieces on Rubicons, etc. I'm looking for the "bezel, door handle" for an Altitude.

Can you please help me find the correct part numbers?

Here is one of the four door bezel handles that I received. Note the color (it has a light blue tinted protective covering on it, but it's silver underneath).

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,104 Posts
I am sorry there is obviously a catalog error and a call into Mopar was absolutely no help, It was more or less a debate about how these Jeeps come with these bezels from the factory but the CSR did not believe me. It seems that they are too new and the correct information has not made it through the proper channels yet. All I can do is try back in a few weeks and see if the info has been updated on their end, I would imagine our catalog will be the last thing to get updated so a call in will be necessary.

-Benny

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am sorry there is obviously a catalog error and a call into Mopar was absolutely no help.
Don't worry. I totally understand after having called Jeep a few times in the last couple of weeks. Royal PITA dealing with them.

I think the dealer will actually allow me to return these parts. So, I'll do that, as I think I only have 30 days to return. When you know something more, please let me know, and I'll order the correct ones from you. Hopefully I can get a good price. :wink:

Thank you again, Benny. You the man!

·
Vendor
1,104 Posts
Don't worry. I totally understand after having called Jeep a few times in the last couple of weeks. Royal PITA dealing with them.

I think the dealer will actually allow me to return these parts. So, I'll do that, as I think I only have 30 days to return. When you know something more, please let me know, and I'll order the correct ones from you. Hopefully I can get a good price. :wink:

Thank you again, Benny. You the man!

You got it just hang in there!

Thanks,
Benny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts