Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running this bumper? I just wanted to see some real life pics before I decide to buy this bumper. Its between this and the regular XHD.

Thanks

John

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Awesome. Expensive. Lotta cracks and crevices for road salt to get into, though you won't have that problem in the great state of Texas.

Is the bumper available yet? Don't think I've seen any threads from anyone who's bought it. Which means it's on you to post photos and give a quality-control recommendation. Heady stuff.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
I really like the rear bumper, but they seem to think it's made of gold instead of aluminum.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Think the company that makes them had a thread up yesterday with some pics and info. Was wondering the same if any had bought one yet.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Think the company that makes them had a thread up yesterday with some pics and info. Was wondering the same if any had bought one yet.
Several forum vendors have had threads up regarding them. They are made by Rugged Ridge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts