Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look at my dash and notice that only the top half of my indicator light are working. Turn sig. Brights, break light and 4x4 But I think that's it. So I pulled off the over and there's no bulbs let alone no sockets for the bulbs to go into on the bottom half of the light display. Is that normal? Anyones jeep do the same?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,064 Posts
I think that's the only lights in them...at least mine I only have the 4wd turn seat belt brights brake...I can't think of what else would be there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tang87 said:
I think that's the only lights in them...at least mine I only have the 4wd turn seat belt brights brake...I can't think of what else would be there.
There like a whole 2nd row of indicators. There's an oil light a shift light parking brake light. And a few more. I shined a light into them and could see them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,064 Posts
There like a whole 2nd row of indicators. There's an oil light a shift light parking brake light. And a few more. I shined a light into them and could see them.
are those on the bottom? I don't think mine ever come on lmao...shift light? parking brake light mine was always on till thankfully the bulb blew lol...hm I'll have to dig into this now I'm curious....

edit: What year is yours?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,064 Posts
The sockets could be replaced couldn't they? Then you could just use the bulbs with new sockets?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,093 Posts
If you can't find the sockets and I hate to say this I got mine at the stealership and a box (10) of bulbs. Don't recall how bad that one hurt though I really am glad I don't remember.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jokerchief462 said:
If you can't find the sockets and I hate to say this I got mine at the stealership and a box (10) of bulbs. Don't recall how bad that one hurt though I really am glad I don't remember.
I don't want wire it lol. I hate electrical work! There's no wires for them and I also wouldn't no where to begin. Did u have to wire it?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,093 Posts
93 YJ L.E.D. dash lights - JeepForum.com

In here are several websites for dash bulbs and sockets along with an upgrade to LEDS. You buy it all and plug it in shouldn't have to wire anything just like the above post go to the dealer if you can't find the sockets and order them no wiring. Just plug and play. The light sockets plug into the display panel these are the sockets on the bulbs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jokerchief462 said:
93 YJ L.E.D. dash lights - JeepForum.com

In here are several websites for dash bulbs and sockets along with an upgrade to LEDS. You buy it all and plug it in shouldn't have to wire anything just like the above post go to the dealer if you can't find the sockets and order them no wiring. Just plug and play. The light sockets plug into the display panel these are the sockets on the bulbs.
Ok thanks! You are probley one of the most helpful people iv ever seen on this site! Thanks a lot!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top