Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just posted the thread (You won't beleive this) I just got my new toy home Barely:facepalm:, not only did I have the hub problem but also the carb was junk so the Heep is sittin just outside the door jacked with the right front hub assembly off and the Holly carb as well. But dam I can't walk by it and not get that new girlfriend feeling and a smile that goes from ear to ear.:D

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Yeah it can be kinda bad sometimes. My wife just gives me a dirty look when I say i love my Jeep, or when I refer to one of my Jeeps as my dirty girl :whistling:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah..... I know the feeling. I just got my new girl... before Thanksgiving. One radiator, lots of fluid changes, Carb gasket replacement, metering spring replacement and constant Electric choke adjustment.... I get the same giddy smile and chuckle when I walk past her. My wife laughed when I told it good bye when I went to Florida last week. The guys here are great and have helped a ton!:wavey::thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts