Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on my way to school. My jeep started shaking. It's not the death wobble. Something else. I can get it going in first then it starts violently shaking throughout the rest of the gears. AMAZING!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly I have no clue. But this is like a hard middle viberation. I keep seen things about u joints and what not. But I'll go check that.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Check your front track bar bushings & the welds on the track bar frame mount. Those I've heard get a lot of cracks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far I replaced the ring and pinion seal and bearing. Still having the problem going tomorrow to a buddies house who is a jeep nut. I will let you guys know.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're gonna replace the outer wheel bearings tomorrow wish me luck that when I open the diff cover nothings wrong.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
The pinion is missing some teeth. EXCITEMENT!
Like this? Yeah, I drove in 4wd with the rear driveshaft removed before I could get it in a shop. If you want lockers or a regear, now is the time. I was broke when this happened and still regret it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts