Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Anyone adding anything to their Jeep's during Prime Day? If you find a good deal, post it here.
i quit Amazon.. Their normal Prime was hit and miss and if it wasn't that, they ship used items or wrong items to many times for my liking. I'm quickly learning that many direct vendors are selling at Amazon prices and shipping free on 2 day deliveries. So far i've never gotten a used or wrong item going direct. Also giving Overstock a try on smaller items and so far that is working out as well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I haven't seen any Jeep-related items show up on Prime Day Deals, but did get an email from Quadratec saying that I don't need Prime, they are offering free shipping during Prime's sale. :)

·
Premium Member
2,474 Posts
News segment this am reported the amazon prime deals are predominantly amazon branded merchandise. Of the 50 or so items I'm watching, none of them changed prices today. Same experience on Black Friday.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Reactions: xParthx

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I haven't seen any Jeep-related items show up on Prime Day Deals, but did get an email from Quadratec saying that I don't need Prime, they are offering free shipping during Prime's sale. :)
Doesn't Quadratec offer WF members free shipping all the time (within reason)? Or was that dropped?

Reactions: Capt JK

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Doesn't Quadratec offer WF members free shipping all the time (within reason)? Or was that dropped?
Almost every time I need a Jeep item, I PM Rick here (User name Quadratec) and he's always given me a deal that beat anyone else, sometimes by a little, sometimes by a lot. Really been happy with the transactions. Sometimes shipping takes a while.

I've had good experience with Amazon regarding shipping, etc. When I've had issues, I've always pointed out the problem and they typically offer some form of redress. More than once they told me to keep the item and refunded or sent a replacement. You do need to watch what you buy; the third party sellers can be dodgy. I've been strict about made in USA for Jeep stuff, which makes using Amazon difficult.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not a Prime Day deal, but its the best price I've ever seen for these saddlebags. $28.85, normally priced around $80. They're on backorder 1-2 months, but if you're willing to wait, it's a steal.

Rightline Gear 100J75 Gray Side Storage Bag
http://a.co/6Vzi3jJ

FYI - You can use a site called camelcamelcamel.com (it's a real thing, I swear), to track prices and get email update when the price of anything on your wish list drops below a threshold you define. It also gives a rolling histogram of the listed price, so you can compare.

Also, You can a $5 account credit (good until august 26th), if you buy a $25 gift card today.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not a Prime Day deal, but its the best price I've ever seen for these saddlebags. $28.85, normally priced around $80. They're on backorder 1-2 months, but if you're willing to wait, it's a steal.

Rightline Gear 100J75 Gray Side Storage Bag
http://a.co/6Vzi3jJ

FYI - You can use a site called camelcamelcamel.com (it's a real thing, I swear), to track prices and get email update when the price of anything on your wish list drops below a threshold you define. It also gives a rolling histogram of the listed price, so you can compare.

Also, You can a $5 account credit (good until august 26th), if you buy a $25 gift card today.
Sweet thanks for posting. I picked up one of those, would of never found those other wise.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you scroll through the auto/motorcycle filter there's a lot of off road lights at the moment. Snagged a pair for $17. I figure they'll do the job for a little bit of camping :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
818 Posts
I've had good experience with Amazon regarding shipping, etc. When I've had issues, I've always pointed out the problem and they typically offer some form of redress.

I used to be. I've been a Prime member since it started, but this year, the service and quality of the shipping have really dropped off.

I've had items get marked as delivered, but never got to my house. In two cases, these were things that I got next day shipping on, because I really needed them next day. Instead, I have wait 48 hours or whatever before I can file the items as missing with Amazon. They have of course refunded the money, but they probably redflag you as a thief. Nobody walked off with the packages....that doesn't happen in my neighborhood.

I've had a number (lost count) of 2-day Prime deliveries take 3-4 days. You wonder where the package is, and it just shows up as "delayed".

All that has been since the first of the year. It's definitely gotten to the point where things I would have gotten from Amazon, I'm seeking out at brick and mortar stores because I can't count on them.

As a side note, I have received two badly copied Chinese version of the American made products that I ordered in the last year. Not a lot of data points there, but given that I had never previously had it happen, means that I'm a lot more cautious about what I order now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts