Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
42,253 Posts
More info?
You can click on the words "Pixel Decals" and "Military Graphics" in my post above. They are links to the product web sites. The reason I like Military Graphics for flags is because they have a larger selection of styles to choose from.

·
Administrator
42,253 Posts
Really looking for a white version to go on my dark blue jeep.. any ideas?
I did something like that with my dark green Jeep with flags from Pixel Decals but they looked wierd.

Here are pics from my first set (single color white from Pixel Decals) and my second set (black and sugdued grey from Military Graphics)

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
What would be a good size?? Really liking the subdued grey. Looking for something that'll be noticed, but not something outrageously small or big. I got a green jeep.

·
Administrator
42,253 Posts
What would be a good size?? Really liking the subdued grey. Looking for something that'll be noticed, but not something outrageously small or big. I got a green jeep.
Unfortunately my Jeep is in the shop from and auto accident so I can't measure but I think I have ones that are 8" wide. You can follow the link in my sig line to see how they look on my "Sarge".

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Thank you for posting this, I just ordered several decals from military graphics. I am done ordering from Pixel, I have waited over a month to receive my order, and continue to wait.

Thanks again.
I am waiting a while too, still am however when I e-mailed him he responded right away. I'll give him a chance. Seems like a small business trying to get his feet.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am waiting a while too, still am however when I e-mailed him he responded right away. I'll give him a chance. Seems like a small business trying to get his feet.
He answered me via phone, I understand, and agree, but a month is a kind of a long time for 2 decals.

But I am sure he is busy, and honestly its not such a big deal and your right.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Agree--I think he is backed up from Jeep Beach last month. I'm waiting on a couple of custom visor decals to cover up that awful factory noise. I've heard Don's work is excellent and worth the wait. Good to know there are others out there though for variety.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks for the link to Military Graphics they had the UK Airborne Pegasus decal I had been wanting to design so really happy.Now be able to sport And Honor Mine and My Dads unit.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
:thuUK Airborne Pegasus decal I had been wanting to design so really happy.Now be able to sport And Honor Mine and My Dads unit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your service!
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts