Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 Jeep Wrangler stands out as among the best, according to a new report. The iconic vehicle was recently revealed by Autotrader as among the “10 Best Cars for Dog Lovers.” The “10 Best Cars for Dog Lovers” list, announced for the sixth consecutive year by Autotrader, helps mark National Dog Day, celebrated on August 26. Editors at Autotrader curated the list of the best rides to help shoppers find the perfect new car for traveling with their four-legged friends. :action-smiley:

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
With 2 Bernese Mtn Dogs one of the reasons I keep the JKUR is because it's a great dog hauler with the back seat folded flat and covered with carpet. Leather seats don't collect hair and no headliner to collect. The AC really blows hard into the rear area. Dogs can see out 360 deg. White roof stays cool. Remote start allows engine running and AC on with no key in ignition. Easy access through the rear tailgate. Two big Berner boys and a Wrangler, life is good.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
yup or in my case, no back seat so the dogs can spread out and lay down as I drive, and they can still see out even if they are laying in the tub...and minimal hair and what is left can be very quickly cleaned out...

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
With 2 Bernese Mtn Dogs one of the reasons I keep the JKUR is because it's a great dog hauler with the back seat folded flat and covered with carpet. Leather seats don't collect hair and no headliner to collect. The AC really blows hard into the rear area. Dogs can see out 360 deg. White roof stays cool. Remote start allows engine running and AC on with no key in ignition. Easy access through the rear tailgate. Two big Berner boys and a Wrangler, life is good.
This is one of the reasons I have kept my Recon. I would love a better riding vehicle for me, but for my dog the Jeep is the perfect vehicle.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I've looked at Grand Cherokee. The thought of getting the hair out of that one,,,,,, no way.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I've looked at Grand Cherokee. The thought of getting the hair out of that one,,,,,, no way.

GC is too car like. I had one when Nick was a puppy and the Hemi was awesome, but the interior was way too nice and Nick is way too dirty. I’ve looked at the TRD Pro 4Runner, but I like having Bartact seat covers and being able to run a DirtyDog net to keep Nick in the back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts