Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to doing some stuff to the JK. I followed recommendations and did the tweeter mod, polyfil, infinity 6032i speakers, pioneer sub and I'm still waiting to put the amp in. Hopefully I can put the amp in soon. I purchased the under seat bracket for my amp. Today, I had JCR OFFROAD throw in a Jspec 3.5" lift. I also ordered up their Crusader front and rear bumpers along with the JCR Adventure tire carrier. I'll pick them up when they get back from powder coating and get them on. So far, besides the audio and the lift, o tossed on the tires/wheels when I got home today. Wanted Toyo but the wait due to backorder was more than I wanted to wait. I ended up going with 35x12.5R17 BFG KM2's on 17x9 Rugged Ridge XHD black wheels. Slowly getting there!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Looks mint! And Amp'd Is the best color for sure! Yours makes me want the 4dr though! And holy crap you have some goodies coming! That'll change the look BIG time! Wanna trade?? Ha

·
Registered
649 Posts
Baha! Luckily mine doesn't mind. I just got Drake door handle inserts and love them! Painted them black before install. Looks great. If you're looking for small cheap mods I suggest..
- rugged ridge hood vent cowl
-stubby antenna x
-lockable gas cap
- taillight guard
-Grabbars
If yours is a manual I really love my drake shifter knobs. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mines an auto but I'll look into those mods. Definitely want a lockable black gas door. Hoping to order some amp power steps soon. My kids don't like how hard it is for them to get into it. I bought a oem soft top also and if the rugged ridge roof rack system will work with my bumper width, I'll end up getting that too.

·
Registered
245 Posts
great looking Amp'd rig :happyyes: you got here. I like your mods so far. More pictures when you get those bumpers on :beerdrinking:

-sass

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Looking good, love the color.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Super siiiiick! Ahhh! Looks amazing dude! Love that back bumper! I wanted it but didn't wanna fork over that kind of cash, so I went with a barricade :/
going to get the JCR front though, mauler.
Super jealous of your rig!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Added a 10k smittybuilt x20 winch, 2 roto pax gas cans, new high lift xtreme jack, Amp power steps and insane audios jk navigation deck. Have an orange factor 55 on the way too. I also swapped out the lights that came with the steps for amber led underneath. Will probably do a roof rack someday, not sure on that one yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll try to get a pic today of it. It sucks because you see jeeps and go "man, I need a jeep". Then you get one, you are proud to have one, and then a lifted one parks next to you...."damn, I need a lift and tires!". Thinking you are finally content, one rolls up next to you with a lift, tires, wheels, bumpers, and a winch...."MF'er, I need bumpers and a winch!". Finally done!....or is it? Guy with a full roof rack went by...."SON OF A B****!"

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Nice Jeep, love the color, here is a pic of mine. Going to Big Bear Jamboree tomorrow, will be the first time out with the new shoes, and it might snow, which would be a blast!!

Tom

Attachments

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Nice man! Let me know how it does in that snow!
It was awesome! didn't get a chance to really get into any deep snow, but it handled great in the snow, mud and over rocks. Had a blast all weekend, it snowed Friday while we were out on the trail, and it was sunny and cool all day Saturday, picture perfect. Here's a couple of pictures.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts