Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.
All the usual options with the exception of Nav and Leather.

Thought that I whould start a thread on my build. I used these forums to get ideas about different combos so I thought it might help someone else. Ask away if you have any questions on any of the mods or products. I picked up my jeep at the dealer last spring and started changing things that week.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't like the look of the fake bolts so I took those off. The wheel seems nice but the plastic bolts had to go!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time to add the front bumper. I chose LOD Armor Lite Shorty. I had LOD add the Roadmaster All Terraine Tow Bar Brackets. So I could flat tow behind the motorhome. They added them for free. Great bumper, quality material, fit and finish.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A front bumper without a winch just isn't right. I added a Warn Zeon 10-S. With the synthetic rope and the Armor Lite bumper, the combo's fairly lite.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added the SMI Air Force One Supplimental Brakeing System which will use true proportional braking when using the air brakes on the motorhome when towing. I elected to mount it under the driver's seat rather than the engine compartment.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Time for the rear bumper and tire carrier. Once again I chose the matching LOD Gen 4 shorty rear bumper with attached tire carrier. I got the Ridged Industries recessed square backup lites. Wow, very bright. I feel bad for the guy waiting behind me while I back out of the parking space.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts