Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I just realized that the wrangler forum has CT section. I've had my first ever wrangler a grand total of about 3 weeks now. To be honest, I cant figure out why I never had one before now. It's a 16 JKU... now the next big decision is to build this jeep up and buy a DD car, or keep the JKU as a daily driver and buy a Tj/Yj to have fun with. Decisions decisions.

I'm from way out west in New Milford but I work in Southbury, Waterbury and Southington. Just started digging around for a good local club to join. The 2.5" lift is going in tomorrow morning and the tires/alignment first thing Monday morning. Now I just need to find some folks to wheel with!

·
For The Horde!
77 Posts
Welcome to the club. CT has a few offroading clubs to join, but these forums stay silent most of the year.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I wish this forum was more active (CT local) but it's not. I do learn a lot from the various threads all over this site though. Welcome to the CT jeeper community. I'm in the SW region of upper Fairfield County, in Shelton, so I'm not that far from you. Danbury is about 30-45 minutes for me and Waterbury is only about 20-25. Looking to join a club this year myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts