Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just starting to receive some parts that I ordered last week.
Huge Thanks to Perry and the guys over at Quadratec for giving me an amazing price on everything I ordered. These guys really take off a HUGE amount if you are spending a lot. Also thanks to Tim at Northridge4x4, they got me my TNT sliders shipped cheaper then going directly to TNT :beerdrinking:.

:iamhappy:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I know what you are doing this weekend.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Yea, ordering a 16 HRR :awesome:
So, you're ordering the Jeep to go with your accessories. Smart. I guess I did it backwards.:lmao:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, you're ordering the Jeep to go with your accessories. Smart. I guess I did it backwards.:lmao:
Hehee, Exactly, that's not even half of what's on the way. Gonna be real fun having 5 35" trail grapplers in the living room for a few weeks :drinks:. After 2+ years I'm finally ready to buy it. Can't wait :happyyes:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
That's funny I did the same thing and ordered my tires the day I ordered my Jeep. They sat in my garage along with the rims and mods for about a month before the Jeep got here.

Also saw in another thread you used the same sales guy I did, that's awesome. Smitty is a great guy. He's a Jeep guy too, he has one and so does his wife.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's funny I did the same thing and ordered my tires the day I ordered my Jeep. They sat in my garage along with the rims and mods for about a month before the Jeep got here.

Also saw in another thread you used the same sales guy I did, that's awesome. Smitty is a great guy. He's a Jeep guy too, he has one and so does his wife.
I haven't ordered it yet, I was thinking of going with Fields but it's 3.5 hours from me and buying a Jeep at their low price then having it flat bedded to south Fl would have cost close to my price locally, plus I would have to drive. If I was more north I would have gone with them for sure. If anybody in mid Fl is looking for a great price talk with Smitty at fields :worthy:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I haven't ordered it yet, I was thinking of going with Fields but it's 3.5 hours from me and buying a Jeep at their low price then having it flat bedded to south Fl would have cost close to my price locally, plus I would have to drive. If I was more north I would have gone with them for sure. If anybody in mid Fl is looking for a great price talk with Smitty at fields :worthy:
Yeah it was a 2 1/2 hour ride for me, but compared to the prices I was getting locally it was well worth it. Honestly the smoothest vehicle purchase I've ever had, and that says a lot.

Good luck with your order.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Hehee, Exactly, that's not even half of what's on the way. Gonna be real fun having 5 35" trail grapplers in the living room for a few weeks :drinks:. After 2+ years I'm finally ready to buy it. Can't wait :happyyes:
Congrats man.:bop:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just starting to receive some parts that I ordered last week.
Huge Thanks to Perry and the guys over at Quadratec for giving me an amazing price on everything I ordered. These guys really take off a HUGE amount if you are spending a lot. Also thanks to Tim at Northridge4x4, they got me my TNT sliders shipped cheaper then going directly to TNT :beerdrinking:.

:iamhappy:
Good stuff, great plan! Have fun and best of luck with order!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts