Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Summer is over. The days of cruising around the mountains with the top off are over for now. The overture has finished. The symphony, that is Winter, has begun. Sad and excited. Is this what it feels like to be bipolar?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I feel your pain. Dipped into the 30's here last night. Had to turn the furnace on for the first time. Hoping we get one more warm front to roll through before November. I'm not hard core enough to freeze my butt off just to have the top down.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

Summer is over. The days of cruising around the mountains with the top off are over for now. The overture has finished. The symphony, that is Winter, has begun. Sad and excited. Is this what it feels like to be bipolar?
Quit photoshopping fake snow on your rig. Look at the blue sky, dry ground, and a shiny suv in the background. j/k, i know, i used the upcoming texas 'winter blizzard' to justify purchasing a set of upper window sliders this week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.