Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello jeep peeps,

coming up to that time of year again for our night run. Ran 2 previous years and it was awesome. Weather was cool, no traffic. No carnage. Meet about 6pm at the McD's on carefree HWY and I17. Arrive at CK about midnight....1ish

Date has not been chosen yet. Let's pick a good date (saturday night) for all who want to go can go in May. Get a gaggle of jeeps together.

have your people get with my people.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Far enough ahead and the desire to go... I should be able to make any of those Saturdays work.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
How does the 22nd look? That should be good for me. The BWCK is one of the best night runs for sure. It takes commitment for sure....

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,970 Posts
Just found out My Nephew is getting married that Saturday, gonna miss this one.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
affirmative. meet at 6pm. carefree hwy and i17 at the mcdonalds next to the chevron. Arrive at CK about 12-1ish

weather will be cool up there at night.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
About the night run in a couple of weeks...

May be a no go due to a fire, which we saw the beginning of yesterday, south of CK. Perused the news today, trail and senator hwy are now closed. CK is under evacuation warning.

Night run thru wickenburg mountains trail?

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,970 Posts
About the night run in a couple of weeks...

May be a no go due to a fire, which we saw the beginning of yesterday, south of CK. Perused the news today, trail and senator hwy are now closed. CK is under evacuation warning.

Night run thru wickenburg mountains trail?
It was quite visible on the way home Sat night. I could see the Fireline all the up the mountain from Lake Pleasant from the 303 on the way home from the 17

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The CK night run is a no go. Roads and CK is closed to non residents...

New plan is Wickenburg mountain trail. This is a lovely, scenic run. No crazy chit. There is a long ascent and descent that will bounce you around a bit, good rocky stuff. We will have lunch with Mr Bradshaw, the namesake of the mountains we play in. Some of you have ran this before, so you know what to expect.

Meet at the shell station in wickenburg (530 E Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ 85390) at 6 or 7?

Myself, jordan and gladiator Chris are a definite go so far.

have your people get with my people.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
Wedding in San Diego, gonna miss that one, Have fun.

Whatever happened with Jordan's locker?

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Wedding in San Diego, gonna miss that one, Have fun.

Whatever happened with Jordan's locker?
Jason pulled the cover and it unlocked without issue. They decided to shave down the magnetic drain plug on the ARB diff cover because it comes so close to the locker ring. Jordan has locked and unlocked it dozens of times since and it seems to be all good now.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
I'd be down for another shot if you put something together for another week out on the 29th...Still in May, LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts