Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at brake upgrades for awhile and read as many threads as I could find. Seems like a lot of people are going with the teraflex big brake kit:
| TeraFlex Suspensions
or the road race kit:
2007-2013 Jeep (JK) Off Road Race Big Brake Upgrade [Jeep JK BBK Front and OE Sz Rear] - $899.00 : Road Race Motorsports, Mitsubishi Suzuki Fiat Hyundia Performance Parts

Can anyone give me real world feedback on both of these after having owned/driven with them for awhile? If you bought the teraflex, what did you do with the rear?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm a big fan of road race engineering since i had my dsm's worked on at their location. RRE does its own R&D in house and its very very high quality.

just bumping the thread. i don't have any experience with any of the upgraded brakes for the jk

from what I've read, they seem pretty good. I like the fact that I can interchange rotors/pads. I'd read in previous posts that the teraflex kit is proprietary so you have to use their pads/rotors. Hoping someone will chime in with confirmation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts