Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a great time. It was me and OC, Levinoss, JJ and JJ's son. Lev had his standard grin from ear to ear off camera. In all everyone seemed to have a great time even after we re-cut an old trail and ran through standing water that smelled like a cow pond in August. No carnage, just good honest trail riding with a bit of mud slinging at the end. Only downfall for me is this morning. I forgot sunscreen on my head once again.:( One day I will listen to OC and put my hat or Dew-rag on:doh:

The camera was in the rear jeep on the ride so we got a few tail light pics.:)

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I had fun, I think after I got done with the mud holes there was no mud left!

~Lev

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Looks like some good, clean fun!:D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Where do y'all go? Are these the trails off Hwy 360 and Riverside/Trinity???

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where do y'all go? Are these the trails off Hwy 360 and Riverside/Trinity???
Small area off 820 and Trinity that I use to test out new suspension installs at. I haven't been to Trinity and 360 for years but that place is a blast also.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Small area off 820 and Trinity that I use to test out new suspension installs at. I haven't been to Trinity and 360 for years but that place is a blast also.
820 E or W?

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Lev,
I see you gave her a mud pack beauty treatment.......I know the Jeepie loved it!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Lev,
I see you gave her a mud pack beauty treatment.......I know the Jeepie loved it!
You know it tex, only the best for my girl. I forgot the cucumber slices on the eyes tho. =/

Aztj, photoshop some cucumber slices on puddles eyes!

~Lev

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Yup! It only took about 3 hours to clean up! Sure glad I too the carpet out first:D
I need to get you some husky liners for christmas, they help a lot.

~Lev

1 - 20 of 27 Posts